Dr. Dayana M.K
Land Laws, Environmental law, Public Interest Lawyering, Judicial Process
1. Book link; “Land use controls with special reference to wetlands”, LAMBERT Academic Publishing, (2016-06-29) ISBN -13:978-3-659-90699-2
2. Land Use Controls in Kerala with Special Reference to the Ecologically Fragile Areas, Volume 3 Issue 8, August 2014International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)
3. States control over Land Use : Reconciling the Conflicting Needs, Indian Journal of Legal Philosophy
4. Paddy lands protection : after the Kerala Conservation of Paddy Land and Wetland Act, 2008, The Legal Analyst
5. Conservation and Wise Use of Wetlands: The Legal Framework, (2013), C.U.L.R., PP. 298-326.
6. Lectures on Intellectual Property Laws By Jayantha Lahiri, (2009),C.U.L.R., pp.463-469
7. E- commerce and Taxation, (2009)26 CAPJ, vol. 26 part (1)
8. Herbert Cowell’s History and Constitution of the Courts and Legislative Authorities in India, (2008), C.U.L.R., pp. 90-494
9. Cyber Crimes and Criminal Procedure System: Cyber Defamation, 2009 (1) KHC, PP 87-89.
10.Emerging Regulatory Trends in Maritime Jurisdiction: An analysis in the light of ‘prompt release’ clause under UNCLOS -3, DISCOURSE,Xaverian Research Journal,
Mainstreaming Biodiversity, Human Environment and Sustainable Development, directorate of public relations and Publications, CUSAT, 2018
11.Tribal Rights in Kerala an Evaluation, vol.3, Issue2, May 2018,PESQUISA, INTERNATIONAL
12. Mapping of Human Rights – Editor
13. Unprecedented development in Kerala : The Resolution Law Journal U.K.